Coastal Community’s annual calendar has become something members, clients and employees look forward to for its beautiful snapshots of the great things that our islands have to offer. Since 2008, the winning entries from the annual photo contest have been featured in Coastal Community’s yearly calendar.
For the 11th year we are very excited to invite you to share your photographic talents and submit images of Vancouver Island and the Gulf Islands.
Whether you are a professional or amateur photographer, we can’t wait to see what you have to offer. Judged on creativity, photographic quality, as well as by popular vote, each winning submission will receive $100 and be featured in Coastal Community’s 2019 Great Things Calendar.
Contest Runs: 4 June - 27 July 2018
Voting Period: 3 August - 13 August 2018
Please note, when submitting photos:
- the following contact information must be included with your photo submission:
- full name
- phone number
- email address.
- include a description of where photo was taken and the time of year
- provide a "recommended" caption for your photo
- all photos that include identifiable people, must be accompanied with a photo waiver
- recommended minimum file size: 3,000 pixels wide x 2,500 pixels high
The contest closes Monday, August 13 – so get your photos of Great Things around Vancouver Island and the Gulf Islands in soon! Be sure to read the contest rules and guidelines carefully.
Visit www.mycoastal.ca/photocontest to submit your photos and later to vote for your favourites!